Sunday, March 11, 2012

So this is me!!!

Well, I've tried the blogging world before but I let life get in the way.For those of you that don't know, my name is Vanessa and I am a single mother for the past 2 1/2 years to my beautiful daughters! I am 26 years old and reside in Virginia Beach, VA. I currently work 40+ hours a week, and I am in my first year of law school (yeah I am crazy I know!!). Jasmine is 5yrs old and is in Pre-k this year. She is extremely smart, creative, and just everything you want in an older daughter for her sister to follow! Tatyana will be 4 in a month, and is my stubborn, lovable, As my life continues to change rapidly, I thought this would be a good place to write down my feelings, rants, fears, dreams, and everything else that comes from my crazy world as a single parent of two, full time worker, full time law student! Come and enjoy the ride, it's quite bumpy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment