Wednesday, June 13, 2012

27 things to do before I turn 28!!!

So seeing as I have been neglecting my blog, I decided to put my list on here that I created for my birthday last month. I saw this idea online before and I really liked it!!

27 things to do before 28!!

  1. lose 20 pounds
  2. get finances on track
  3. disneyworld trip
  4. do a project once a month for myself (pinterest) in progress June-wine bottles for Que's baby shower 
  5. spend one and one time with Jasmine and Tatyana once a month
  6. Stop drinking Mountain Dew
  7. Take a picture of a waterfall
  8. Go to a state park  went to Seashore state park on June 18th, 2012
  9. Get back in school
  10. Run a blog in progress
  11. Exercise More
  12. Scrapbook 52 layouts this year!
  13. Get a change jar and fill it up completely ( like dad had)
  14. read a few classic books I've never read
  15. create homemade cards
  16. get a massage
  17. change my hairstyle
  18. take a hot yoga class
  19. do warrior dash!!
  20. do another 5k
  21. cultivate a week in the life (aliedwards.com)
  22. take a hike
  23. try a new recipe every month in progress! May-Slow cooker Cheesy Chicken and rice (pinterest)
  24. do something in Virginia outside of hampton roads
  25. go to washington dc
  26. stay on top of project life (beckyhiggins.com)
  27. do something good for a stranger( buy someone's coffee, meal, act)
  28. Find a treasure at a thrift store
So there is the list! you can see that run a blog is on that list so i think i can check that off! i have done a recipe and project already as well. So i will be updating my blog when i get the lists done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment